Grains such as wheat, corns and soy beans are considered national strategic
economic resources, along with its storage environment such as granary's temperature, humidity and surrounding air composition. In a typical granary, grains are safely stored and kept for 2 to 5 years for many reasons. Due to the specific security requirements the solution must be reliable, and use ultra-low power, have automatic 24x7 monitoring and be wireless throughout the space. These are critical features.
Archimedes Granary Stock Monitoring Sensors
- Provides environmental monitoring and control – temperature, humidity, etc
- Wireless solution from sensors to gateway and networks
- Battery operated ultra-low power sensors for 10 years of operation
- Each sensor unit supports up to two external stock probes
- Gateway provides WiFi or Ethernet or 3G/4G mobile data network connectivity
- Cloud-based server for real time data and analytics access anywhere
- 24x7 automatic monitoring, recording, analyzing and warning messaging
Airborne Particle and PM2.5 Monitoring
- Monitoring and analyzing airborne particles in various sizes to alert elevator operators’ early signs of self-heating grain piles.
- Monitoring and analyzing nearby PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 which can see effects of surrounding area wildfires as an example.